The Land of Kin

Monday, June 26, 2006

okay, so summer is bliss except for...

the crappy summer jobs every person without schooling has to suffer through

the spending of too much money on stupid things like bottled water

the fact that I only like watching the same re-run, um.... oh wait... I don't

the expectation of updating your blog ALL THE TIME....


And now that I think about it... that's pretty much it that I don't like about summer, because summer is awesome.

*don't worry, the lame blog is over... for now......*

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kim!!

6/26/2006 7:38 p.m.  
Blogger pamero said...

Fina-fricken-lly!!
And hey, updating your blog
is definately not just a summer
thing. I will bug you all year
long. Don't you have some pizza
adventures to tell us about?!?

6/26/2006 11:41 p.m.  
Blogger mmichele said...

hmmm....

didn't even know you had a blog... now UPDATE IT. i don't care if it's summer.

7/17/2006 9:39 a.m.  
Blogger beckster said...

Kim I think there is some serisouse updating needed here, i was expecting a little more to read than nothing considering i havent cheked it for over a month.... slaker.

8/17/2006 10:10 p.m.  
Blogger pamero said...

um...what I think beckster meant to say was slacker. NOT slaker. Hey bec, what exactly IS a 'slaker'. ha ha ha...

8/24/2006 1:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home