The Land of Kin

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cleaning. Oh man. You'd be surprised to find out how much I love to clean. And I've discovered that it is not actually the act of cleaning, but the result of cleaning that really excites me. I mean, take a dirty sink, or floor, or window and clean it; it's such a rewarding experience, and you can actaully see the results of your hard work unfloding right before your eyes! It's a pretty amazing process, if you're as bored as I am... Anyway, ever since I heard the expression, "A clean (whatever) is a happy (whatever)!", I started to notice that clean things really are happy looking, like they are supposed to look, natural and clean. Ahh.... I think my new found obbsession has something to do with spring...

top 5 things to clean:
1. sinks. they can be really gross, but they shine when they're clean!
2. carpets. vacuuming carpets is ridiculously addicting and you know it.
3. mirrors or windows.
4. silver. I've always been fasinated when old black silver is polished until bright and beautiful.
5. and a clean car is a happy car, inside and out.

2 Comments:

Blogger corrie said...

Hey, I'm planning on doing a huge spring cleaning once my paper is done. Wanna help? I feel like "after my paper is done" is some magical time that doesn't really exist. "When my paper is done" I can watch as much tv as I want, I can eat all the time and not get fat, I can watch movie after movie, I will have so much free time I won't know what to do with it. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Speaking of which... I should go work on said paper... sigh...

4/03/2006 10:43 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kim!!!

Miss ya! Cool blog!!!

Irene formerly of Winnipeg, now of Falls Church, VA

5/26/2006 6:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home