The Land of Kin

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

okay. so I've come to the conclusion that I hate school. not because of the work or the classes I'm taking, nor my classmates; I hate school because I can't and don't balance my time well. and if you know anything about school, especially college, you have to be able to use your time wisely and work hard to be successful. one of my teachers jokingly asked me if my mother drank while she was pregnant with me... and I replied by saying, no, I choose to be a no-good, unresponsible failure! I actually like being unsuccessful. I mean, I can't even take care of my blog properly.

so here it is...: RBOIAQ

so why won't march be over already?
okay nick has only been away for what? 5 days? and I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I miss him already
house sitting can be pretty boring...
I miss some of my old friends. what ever happened to those relationships?
Buddy is the dog that I'm babysitting right now, and he's snoring... it's pretty cute!
I realized today that living outside of the city requires you to use more gas than if you lived in the city. yup. pretty cool.
"pretty cool" <-- what my boyfriend says when I've just finished telling him a really lame or uneventful story/piece of information

5 things buddy did today:
1. slobbered all over my newly cleaned pants.
2. killed a fly with his nose, and then ATE it!! (it was sooo cool!)
3. unintentionally gave me a hug.
4. snored.
5. choked on a snowball.

Buddy is a pretty interesting dog. I have grown to love him.
did I mention that I miss nick?
holy cow, it's only 9:33pm and I'm so ready to go to bed...
I wouldn't want to live in a huge house all by myself
my blog is pretty boring
I feel sorry for those that read my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home