The Land of Kin

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I know I haven't updated my blog in a long time, so to all those poor souls who actully sit there and read this stuff, here's something new...

5 things kim has come to hate in her life thus far:

1. Being in the car during rush hour when my mom is driving
2. Making fake conversation with strangers
3. Wanting to rent the only sold out movie at the movie store
4. Being on the verge of having a cold, but not having one
5. Crappy vanilla ice cream

5 things kim has come to love in her life thus far:

1. Getting all the green lights when you're driving somewhere
2. Making new friends
3. Going to movies, rather than renting them
4. Getting over a cold during the spring time
5. Going for ice cream with my family on a hot summer day

(6. I know this one isn't really allowed in a top five list, but I love top five lists...)

And I just decided that I'm going to make 'top 5' lists of the month everytime I post a new blog. So that's it

2 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

yay! you're back!

3/15/2006 2:45 p.m.  
Blogger corrie said...

Kim! Post something already, you lazy git!

3/27/2006 2:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home